Write a review
- Small red potatoes cut in half
- onion slivers
- 1 1/2 pound grated cheese
- 2 cup mushroom soup
- salt & pepper to taste
- High Mountain Cajun cowboy seasoning
- Boil potatoes in dutch oven or similar pot about 15 minutes add butter, mushroom soup, onion slivers, brats and seasonings. Cook until potatoes are tender and done and thick without burning. Add grated cheese to top till melts and enjoy. Many variations' of meats and vegetables can be added to this.
- Always remember to give the Lord thanks for what he has given us.
- Thanks for watching. Puff
Just Killn' Time http://www.justkillntime.com/